Simms West Fork Jacket
Utilizing PrimaLoft®’s Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology, the West Fork Jacket is the warmest jacket Simms offers.
The West Fork Jacket is the warm, willing-and-able answer to those cold, windy days on the water. Low-bulk PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology is featured fuller through the torso for maximized thermal performance and streamlined through the sleeves for amplified mobility. Essential storage comes in the form of zippered hand and chest pockets. Shingled elastic bound cuffs and the jacket’s Pertex® Quantum Pro upper shun wet elements.
- Pertex Quantum Pro with PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology Gold insulation
- Toray® stitchless material with PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology blowable insulation
- 3-point adjustable storm hood
- Shingled cuff to keep elements out
- Zippered chest & hand pocket
- Adjustable hem
FABRIC WEIGHT: Shell, Upper: 5.01 oz./yd.2; Insulation: 5.46 oz./yd.2 fill rate
WEIGHT: 29 oz. (822.1 g)