Patagonia W’s Cap Cool Daily Graphic Shirt
Soft, quick-drying and stretchy, the Capilene® Cool Daily is our most versatile performance knit for whatever you have planned. Whether you’re running, climbing or just hanging with friends it dries fast, wicks moisture and stretches, all while providing built-in 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control (work out and go out, all in the same clothes).
Made of 100% recycled polyester jersey (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content) Capilene Cool Daily feels light, soft and forgiving on the skin and features a clean design with a put-together look. Details include set-in sleeves for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility, miDori™ bioSoft (a plant seed-based multipurpose fabric softener) to increase wicking speeds and ensure long-term softness, minimal stitching and seaming for maximum comfort and 50+ UPF sun protection. The Capilene Cool Daily Graphic Shirt is also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Set-in sleeve design for enhanced movement and fit
- Stretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Artists by color code: Lance Rea (FRBX); Closer & Closer (DPBX); all others Patagonia original art
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved