NEW! Simms CX Jacket
The Simms® CX Jacket is a pursuit driven, angler designed, 3-Layer waterproof workhorse. Built so you can keep your head in the game and keep cranking in any condition. Waterproof, breathable, dialed. Engineered to outlast the others.
- Hood built with high speeds and driving rain in mind, features 3-point adjustable hood and high front closure.
- Center front zipper backed with waterproof storm flap.
- Dual horizontal chest pockets constructed with TRU® Zip waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% submersible pocket protection.
- Vertical zippered handwarmer pockets, interior stretch woven left zippered chest pocket with sunglasses chamois.
- Articulated sleeves with safety reflective hits and a hook and loop adjustable cuff.
The trifecta of durability, waterproofness and range of motion is now possible with our new Simms exclusive three-layer CFLEX3 fabrics. Constructed with a nylon and spandex outer layer, waterproof breathable membrane and nylon tricot interior, CFLEX3 is designed for maximum durability and comfort. With CFLEX3, the future of waterproof breathable performance is now.
TRU® Zip is an easy-sliding, toothless waterproof submersible zipper system. Tested to IP67, this high-performance zipper protects from sand and dust, and is completely waterproof submerged in a meter of water for up to 30 minutes. Designed for ultimate reliability and ease-of-use, the extruded TPU system combines mechanical and vacuum forces to create a powerful, durable seal. With an intuitive slide-to-secure design that glides smoothly into an over molded garage, TRU® Zip offers a confident closure you can feel. Visit TRU-ZIP.com to learn more about TRU® Zip.
Maintaining the TRU® Zip zipper is simple and will keep it gliding smoothly. To clean, simply rinse the zipper rails with fresh water. For optimal performance, lubricate zipper after cleaning, before prolonged storage, or to improve zipper performance. Distribute liquid zipper lubricant along all zipper surfaces, then slide zipper multiple times. Wipe away any excess lubricant with a clean dry cloth and you’re ready to go.